Skip to content

Doctor Who builds in 5th edition D&D

2»

Comments

• FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Davros has been known to use electrical attacks, rather like the Witch Bolt spell. If you went with Wizard, Shield would also be an appropriate pick.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    LadyRhian wrote: »
    From what I remember, yes. it's not really *about* the Doctor, though you can do that if you want. It allows you to make your own Time Lord character and go on adventures.

@ShapiroKeatsDarkMage At the beginning, assuredly CN, but he mellows into CG over time, especially through the events of "Trial of a Time Lord". And don't forget the NE/CE Valyard as well (who was supposed to be an Evil Future Version of the Doctor. I'd also say that the 7th Doctor, later on, is more TN in his portrayal, with the way he sets up his foes to be defeated in very long games indeed. (The Curse of Fenric and Silver Nemesis, the second of which he had set up back when he was the First Doctor!)

What kind of rule system It uses?

FASA. So, there are 6 statistics, which range from Level 1 to Level VII. Also, I looked. No stats for the Doctor inside, but plenty for races like Sontarans, Movellians, etc. None for any of the known companions, either. However, there is also a Doctor Who board game, which she also had, by Games Workshop. Edit: No stats in the boxed set, anyway.

Games Workshop of Warhammer fame?