Skip to content

Searching for profesionally done kits that are flavourful

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
edited June 2019 in BGII:EE Mods
Professionally done = it means that their style of writing matches the origianl game and they would be confused for original content provided that a player didn't know about the original kits. Also, they should have HLA

Flavourful = they should explore new concepts, but I'm not against mods that rework certain classes if they are necessary.

So far, I've found that professionalism and flavourful + quality is reached by:

Mastefully done kit
  • Geomantic sorcerer kit/druid sorcerer kit
  • Wild Sorcerer (argent77)

Could be worth a look
  • Pale master sorcerer kit
  • War Hulk kit by Semiticgod

Any other mod that actually adds flavourful and roleplayable kits?
Post edited by Arthas on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I'll take a look at your mods. To be honest, I find your stuff really high quality. But I usually install it to deviate from BG:T (and to be honest some kits can only be installed in EE, so I find myself drowning in new kits when playing EE), but going for "classic" kits when playing BGT.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I agree with you. It's refinements that made me reshape my "views" about the game. After having seen personalised HLA for every class, it is hard to come back, and it is even harder seeing kits with no "novelty" factor in their HLA.
  • ClubbothClubboth Member Posts: 60
    Have a look at Deratiseurs Unused Kits. I only played his Prêcheur des Flammes-Kit, but he puts a lot of work in his kits. Le Prêcheur - dont ask me the English name - offers the player two different HLA-tables at 3M, when it comes to a decision of aligment for the player character.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    edited June 2019
    To name some:

Shadow Magic
    Deities of Fearun
    Faiths and Powers
    I Hate Undead
    Bardic Wonders
    Post edited by Necromanx2 on
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Necromanx2

DoF and IHU doesn't add HLA what seems to be a big deal for the OP.

But I do appreciate the mention. :)
  • Emardon_LareousEmardon_Lareous Member Posts: 60
    These are well implemented, although a jump in power from base kits https://artisans-corner.com/the-artisans-kitpack/