Skip to content

[MP] Co-op Official Campaign savegame issues ?

JonnecyJonnecy Member Posts: 56
So me and two of my friends started a co-op playthrough of the OC, cleared the Beggar's Nest but now realized that when trying to load a savegame after closing the game all the journal/quests progress is lost and we spawn back in the Hall of Justice with Aribeth wanting to talk to us.

Is that a glitch/bug or anything like that, or is that considered normal, thus making coop plays kinda pointless ? Not even my own quest progress was saved as the one who opened the server.

btw, not sure this belongs in here, feel free to move it.

Comments

• DFDarkDFDark Member Posts: 32
    As someone who recently finished OC and HOU with a friend. We didn't have any problem with save. (except minor issue with a thingy in HOU which couldn't be transferred or dropped)

Didn't you just forgot to save/got save corrupted somehow?
  • JonnecyJonnecy Member Posts: 56
    no, made a couple of saves, even for testing purposes, they all turned out the same.
    how can I check for corruption ?
    is it possible that mods are causing issues ?

what exact server settings did you use ? also, did you use the normal client or the NWServer.exe ?
  • DFDarkDFDark Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2019
    Jonnecy wrote: »
    how can I check for corruption ?
    is it possible that mods are causing issues ?
    It is possible, but I don't think usual mods would do something even near save files. I'm not sure about the saves. Maybe LETO or similar.
    Jonnecy wrote: »
    what exact server settings did you use ? also, did you use the normal client or the NWServer.exe ?

Since we played only duo the setting were D&D difficulty, Enforce legal characters, Only one party. And We used internal server. (but I think you can load the save on dedicated server too)
    alright, thanks for the reply! gonna give it another go and hope it works;)
    ok, tried using the Dungeon Master application but doesnt work, cannot even connect to my own server, sas "connection refused".
    tried setting up a server using NWServer.exe, but again the saves do not retain any of the quest progress.