Skip to content

Hexxat and Spellhold

Hi.
I read that I should take Hexxat before Chapter 4.
If I remove her from party in Spellhold, can I take her again after Underdark?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Without getting too spoiler-y, you shouldn't start Chapter 4 until Hexxat appears in the Copper Coronet.
    JuliusBorisovWillgefortz
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Hmm I never realised that. @jsaving - can you get a bit spoilery with a hidden "Spoiler" tab please and explain further?
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    edited July 2019
    Sure.
    Clara vanishes from the Copper Coronet once you leave Athkatla so if you have not recruited Hexxat by then, you never can.
    Also, it is not a good idea to remove anyone from the party in Spellhold, unless you are using mods that allow them to make their way to Athkatla.
    JuliusBorisovDharius
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    edited July 2019
    Hmmm, I wonder that happens...I don’t see any logical reason for it. On the spoilery bit I mean....
  • _Connacht__Connacht_ Member Posts: 169
    edited July 2019
    Dharius wrote: »
    Hmmm, I wonder that happens...I don’t see any logical reason for it. On the spoilery bit I mean....

Because she offers the quest to find Hexxat. Further explanations would be spoilers.
  • WillgefortzWillgefortz Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2019
    jsaving wrote: »
    Sure.
    Clara vanishes from the Copper Coronet once you leave Athkatla so if you have not recruited Hexxat by then, you never can.
    Also, it is not a good idea to remove anyone from the party in Spellhold, unless you are using mods that allow them to make their way to Athkatla.

I returned to Brynnlaw before Spellhold labyrinth and removed Jan Jansen there. Everything was ok. I met him at his place after Underdark.
    Post edited by Willgefortz on
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    As you come back there you can get the character back, but
    Imoen
    p is the only NPC able to go back to town alone and after charname leaves with S. or trough a portal he an not come back.
    For a 6 people party without a certain thief to send I. alone is the only way to avoid to loose forever a NPC.