Skip to content

Mod: Player1 Can Die

PaiN_VIPaiN_VI Member Posts: 28
Hello everyone.

Note 1: please, Ignore my english errors

Well, first of all, all credit to the code creator @Avenger_teambg . He was the one who created the code, at least it was who I saw. What I did was make some modifications to make it something functional.

As you may know, if the Player 1/Main Character dies in BG1 / BG2 the game ends there. I do not like it too much this, because if my team is still alive then they can revive me or at least take me to a temple, etc. Aside from that this take away the utility of some spells from the game, such as the Rise From Your Grave (I say this every time a Cleric does the spell :D ). if your character is a warrior, for example, he is the front line, which means he can end up dying. So your cleric can go there and relive him.

The @Avenger_teambg algorithm causes the "Player1 can die" flag to be activated in all areas of the game. The modification I did was put a condition for the game to be finalized. I put the same condition as Icewind Dale, meaning if all team members die the game is over. Unfortunately I could not do the same in BG2. If all the members of the team die, you become like a spectator of nothing, since you have no vision and will have to recharge the game.

Note 2: any doubt just comment
GrammarsaladFlashburnArunsunJuliusBorisovSharGuidesMyHand

Comments