Skip to content

Sudden Issue with Dual Monitors

Been playing Beamdog games on my comp for years. All the sudden, When I launch them they ALWAYS open full screen in my other monitor. Its like I can move the mouse in my main monitor and it moves the screen in the other. Really weird. Does it for BG:EE, BG2:EE, IWD, Neverwinter. Doesn't do it for any other Steam Games. And literally this just happened after a reboot. If I disable my secondary display it runs fine but the minute I re-enable it, it hops back over. I can drag the window to the proper display but the minute it goes full screen again, it wants to be over there. Obviously my primary display is set properly. Any clues? NEVER had any issues until tonight.

Comments

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Been playing Beamdog games on my comp for years. All the sudden, When I launch them they ALWAYS open full screen in my other monitor. Its like I can move the mouse in my main monitor and it moves the screen in the other. Really weird. Does it for BG:EE, BG2:EE, IWD, Neverwinter. Doesn't do it for any other Steam Games. And literally this just happened after a reboot. If I disable my secondary display it runs fine but the minute I re-enable it, it hops back over. I can drag the window to the proper display but the minute it goes full screen again, it wants to be over there. Obviously my primary display is set properly. Any clues? NEVER had any issues until tonight.

Disregard this - Unlike most issues in my life, I woke up this morning and it fixed itself.