Skip to content

Dorn at Friendly Arm Inn

I've run into a snag that I'm hoping won't require I restart my game. Dorn Il-Khan left my group a while ago when my reputation got too high for the Friendly Arm Inn The problem is I cannot enter the Inn itself without him starting the dialogue about him rejoining the second the screen loads.

If I take the option to have him rejoin, he will before leaving again from my reputation being too good. That's expected. But, he keeps starting the dialogue right after. If I hit the option to say no, he tells me off like usual then resumes pestering me about whether he's joining or not.

If I act fast enough, I can maybe take 2 to 3 steps before the dialogue starts again. I could be on the other side of the room, and he would still be pestering me.

I don't need to bother with the Inn itself that much, but it does put a damper on reforming my party, since I don't want to have to put up with Dorn yelling across the room while I'm slowly approaching the Companion I do want to join for a while.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    one thing you could try to do is use EE keeper to lower your REP then have him join

then make him go to the very top of the inn by himself, then have him reform party, and as long as he is by himself, he will never be able to access your charname and forever be stuck up there unless he talks to your charname

so once that is done and he has left your team, you can use EE keeper to put your REP back up, and hopefully everything should work out as normal