Skip to content

SoD Import

IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
Hi —

It looks like you import your party over, minus Simone, plus Safana if no other third, and then anything in character inventories stays with me, but things on characters goes with them unless they return in SoD. Only the canon party, Edwin/Victoria, and EE characters come to SoD after the first dungeon.

1. If I used Edwin, but he’s just at level 1 and not in my current party, will he come over at level 1? Will he come over with spells I gave him? Does he keep his stuff, or is that only for the 6 I take to Sarevok?

2. Does Shar-Teel count as a thief if dualled to the thief for the purposes of Safana? I ask because her scripts don’t account for her being a thief (her find traps script is broken).

I am thinking of replacing Imoen with Edwin if this lets me see the Safana content, even though I’m near endgame, especially if he’ll revert to level 1 unless I do so.

Playing on PS4.

Comments

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    1) Edwin will be in whatever state you left him, regardless of whether he is in your party when you finish BG1.
    2) I do not know. But I heard from [somebody] that the game looks at thief ability scores. So I suspect that if your Shar-Teel is trained in all the relevant skills, you will not see Safana in the opening dungeon.
    But that is the opening dungeon. It is not the real meat of SoD. You can easily recruit Safana afterwards.