Skip to content

(TotM) Stuck on a quest, spoilers ahead

Hi there, i made a similar post on steam forums so i'm posting it here aswell.

I'm getting to the end of the dlc where i'm supposed to have an audience with High Blade Selfaril in Mulmaster to break the pirate's blockade. The problem is that the door is locked, i just can't enter the building to talk with the npc. Am i missing something or is that a bug ?

Comments

• PhantasmaPhantasma Member Posts: 79
    It's not impossible that it's a bug, but the normal way to enter that building (pre-blockade) is to obtain a token, which can be bought from the Red Wizard merchant in Hillsfar, or Chesslyn in the Gate of Good Fortune. Hopefully one or both of those options are still open to you - shout if not and I'll report it and see what can be done via console to give you the item you need!
  • MaethMaeth Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the answer. I got myself another "Thayan Invitation" but it's no use, the door is still locked and guards don't have any dialogue.
    Are you familiar enough with console commands to try jumping into the Red Wizard enclave? Hopefully you can then progress things with Selfaril…
  • symmetricsymmetric Member Posts: 57
    There should be three Thayans guarding the door. Two normal guards and an officer. The officer has the dialog necessary to enter the enclave.

However, the officer only appears after the cutscene in the docks with the Golems. It should have been triggered right after leaving the ship. You can try to go back to the docks if it hasn't been triggered yet.

Last resort would be to enter the enclave with console commands.
    It would also be useful to know, Maeth, if you have already entered the enclave previously?
    If you go into debug mode, try the command

dm_spawncreature captainzamakus

Hopefully that will allow you to proceed. Any information on whether you have already been inside the enclave/got an invitation/saw the golem cutscene on first entering Mulmaster docks will be useful :-)
    I did enter the Enclave earlier in the module and completed the event. I just spawned Zamakus but he didn't have dialogue either. I guess i'll have to enter with a console command but i don't know how to do that :(
    Hit the 'tilde' key (usually to the left of the number 1 on your keyboard) and then type DebugMode 1

Then hit the full-stop/period and that should bring up a GUI where you can select the Enclave from a list of areas, and then click on the 'jump to area' icon above the area list. Shout if you're struggling :-)
    Phantasma wrote: »
    Hit the 'tilde' key (usually to the left of the number 1 on your keyboard) and then type DebugMode 1

Then hit the full-stop/period and that should bring up a GUI where you can select the Enclave from a list of areas, and then click on the 'jump to area' icon above the area list. Shout if you're struggling :-)

That made the trick, thank you very much