Skip to content

Opening the toolset...

Where can I find the path to open the toolset for NWN:EE. I looked in Documents and computer:C, but not much luck. Any help would be welcomed...

Comments

• CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    If you use the Beamdog client to start NWN look in ?:\Beamdog\00785\bin\win32 for the stable version, or in ..\00829\.. for the dev build version.
  • Silver21leafSilver21leaf Member Posts: 19
    Yep I forgot. I have the GOG version. I went to documents and saw the toolset listed back to 2008 (old version, not EE and another from today (toolset) but it is text when I open the file. Do I just use the old versions Toolset?
    edited November 2019
    If you search for nwtoolset.exe does it not come up? The latest version of the stable branch EE toolset is linked here: https://nwn.beamdog.net/downloads/nwtoolset-8186-1.5.0.2.zip
    Post edited by Calgacus on
    That link sent me to a blank page. I did: computer>OS(C:)>Games>Neverwinter Nights>NWN and I found the old version of the toolset from 2006. I'll try a search...
    Sorry, try the updated link.
    That link wants me to order WinRAR? I had a free version for about 3 weeks and it's expired. I'm not very computer saavy so could someone make a suggestion on what I should do now?
    edited November 2019
    try 7zip instead of winRAR.
    Post edited by Calgacus on