Skip to content

Viconia dead?

First, let me say that this is my first delve into BGEE. It took me a while to get past the graphics and all, but i"m really starting to enjoy the game play.

I've been playing and I'm pretty much still in the beginning. I just hit Chapter 2. I realize I can probably start over if I have to, but I already did that once so I dont want to again!

I think I killed Viconia, but really want her in my party. Is there anyway to confirm I killed her, or get her back somehow?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you left her as a corpse on the ground, she is gone for good, but if she has a greyed out portrait on your team still then you can go to a temple to revive her ( there is one at the friendly arm inn or a temple just east of beregost )
  • FurianXOFurianXO Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    if you left her as a corpse on the ground, she is gone for good, but if she has a greyed out portrait on your team still then you can go to a temple to revive her ( there is one at the friendly arm inn or a temple just east of beregost )

I never accepted her into my party. I don't even remember the encounter (having to choose her or the person chasing her), but she isn't in the NW corner of Peldvale.
    i don't know which plat form you are playing on but if you are one that can enable the cheat console, you can use this cheat to summon her;

C:CreateCreature("viconi")
    edited November 2019
    Thanks, that would have worked, but since I wanted to romance her, i had to start over anyway.

Apparently, one of my mods must have moved her as she is not in Peldvale (or forest south of Beregost) on my new game either.
    Post edited by FurianXO on
    sarevok57
    ah okay, i assume you have a mod that makes it so you can romance her because she doesn't have a romance in BG 1, only in BG 2
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    She also has a romance in SoD, but it's pretty light and doesn't go into anywhere near the depth of her BG2 romance.
    no mods on that, just figured I could, but that is ok, I can wait till BG2. I finally got her into my party, but I did have to use the command. Thanks for your help!
    sarevok57