Skip to content

Lord Jierdan Outlives Firkraag?

It seems I've run into an oversight.

Because I was able to travel to the Windspear Hills to deliver the dryads' acorns, I never initially spoke to Lord Jierdan, yet the quest line treated me as if I had and I finished it all the same.

So now, long after I've killed Firkraag, I noticed the lord still standing in the Copper Coronet and a quick chat with him (re)initiated the Journey to the Windspear Hills quest, which now lingers in my log, never to be recompleted.

I'm guessing the simplest fix would be to stop the acorn quest from granting you access to the Windspear Hills, so you can only travel there by speaking with Lord Jierdan... or alternatively introducing a check that removes him from the Copper Coronet after his true self has been dealt with?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yeah, i never liked how beamdog implemented the map to be updated when you talk to the dryads, it indeed was an oversight on their part
  • EndlesswaveEndlesswave Member Posts: 28
    For me, the map wasn't updated until I spoke to the lord in the Copper Coronet. Only after I did that was I able to travel to the Windspear Hills, give the dryads their acorns then go to Firkraag's Dungeon.