Skip to content

Mild Narlen Darkwalk issue

Imoen opted to help this thief with a heist, but there was a snag. The Flaming Fist enforcer got stuck behind a courtesan and her, um, friend. She tried to talk to him, but he was "busy", and as he was otherwise trapped in the corner of a building and a wagon, there was nothing she could do.

Which counted as a failure, and now Narlen wants to duel with her. Which would be fine, except when she does, the whole guild turns hostile. I have party AI off, so she was the only one attacking, but every time the whole room goes red.

Is there any way to salvage this, even if it involves the console or EEkeeper? I really don't want to blow up the thieves guild over a spawn failure, and the party has done a lot since.

Thanks!

Comments

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    I was able to fix this by resetting it. I deleted every global related to Narlen as well as the journal entry. When Imoen entered the guild "hall" this time, Narlen walked up to her and offered the "test" again. This time, the FF merc appeared in the middle of the street and the quest went off without a hitch.