Skip to content

Searching for opinions about two mods

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited December 2019
    ArthasII wrote: »
    2) Did anyone play Au Service D'Oghma? Checked here: https://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/modules-crees-ou-en-cours-de-developpement/13198-quete-au-service-d-oghma.html but there doesn't seem to be an English translation.

Because your link is the first release thread. The actual version is v1.7 and... the mod is translated into English, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish. You can grab it here. Click the link after "Lien pour télécharger" in the second part of the post. ;)
    Post edited by Gwendolyne on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    I am still translating it into English and it's a pretty tough and boring task (thousands of dialogue strref, plus hundreds of items)... I guess I will handle the second part in a different way and translate every strref as soon as it is written in French. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    ArthasII wrote: »
    1) Hello, did anyone play Gibberlings Anniversary mod? Is it good?

I include this one in all my installs -- it's a very neat mod, and in a way a bit of a tribute to the G3 site. Highly recommended. Expect the following:

- More of a reason to visit the various inns and taverns in Athkatla
    - Some lore/character throwbacks
    - Humorous characters and well-written dialogue
    - A fairly tricky encounter, much more so if you have SCS installed

Also be aware, the mod is a bit silly and light-hearted in tone, and may not appeal to those who prefer everything fully serious.

• ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited December 2019
    Ah, forgot all about the G3 anniversary mod from years ago! I remember it being a very fun, small, polished addition that didn't skew the overall gameplay (which is a big selling point for me). As Shin posted, there's a very tough fight in there at one point.