Skip to content

PGCC?

Does the Pretty Good Character Creator work under NWN EE 1.79?

I used it in the past with the original NWN but haven't used it for NWN EE yet and need a good character builder for higher level. characters.

Comments

• Old_GithOld_Gith Member Posts: 152
    Yes.
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    Actually, it doesn't really. I built a RDD and the draconic ability score approvement doesn't seem to work once I imported the character into the OC. It does show an increase in the ability score (Str 10 instead of 8) on screen but my melee damage is still -1. Odd. A.179 thingy?
  • Shia_LuckShia_Luck Member Posts: 39
    If you aren't using the hotfix dev build 8193.1 from Steam then yes, it's a 1.79 thing - which appears fixed by that build, so expect it in the next stable. Nothing wrong with PGCC.

Have fun :)
    edited December 2019
    Ok, I have NWN EE from Beamdog, when will that fix come there? Should I wait with playing this character until then?

Or can I download that hotfix myself from somewhere?
    Post edited by Dordledum on
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    It is in the beamdog dev branch.
    edited December 2019
    I still needed the Steam version for the hotfix. Installed Steam and downloading steam NWN EE now. Will try if it works this evening.

Feels like a waste of precious free time to redownload the game from a different source, but it seems necessary if I want to play a RDD.
    Post edited by Dordledum on