Skip to content

Too much gold?

As anyone who has finished the main game into SOD will know, by the end you have a fortune and then *Spoilers* happen and you lose it all, but you keep your stuff. Does anyone have good recommendations what to spend my gold on before I start the expansion so I can go in loaded and minimize the lose of value that our poor Characters worked so hard for?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Gems and jewelry go in Neera's gem bag and scrolls in the scroll case - you can carry an awful lot of value in those without any inventory problems. If you really want even more, the NPC characters available in the city come well equipped with items you can sell.
    StummvonBordwehrilduderinoThacoBellsemiticgoddess
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    I keep all my Lareal’s Tear necklaces found in the game and similar, you can sell them for a ton of gold
    sarevok57
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    At SoD's prologue you can also spend good money on potions and scrolls from the priestess of lathander.
    semiticgoddess
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    I always use alot of the gold left to recharge several wands to the max, of different varieties.
    semiticgoddess
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    As I can't take the gold with me and the exp cap is enough to get me a 9/9 Fighter->Cleric, I don't really mind.