Skip to content

[SPOILERS] Tyrants of Moon Sea. Im Stuck on Follow the Traitor and Find The Murderer Quests

I find the dead druid and fight the imposter take items out the bodies and go back to town, but when i report to NPC that gave that quest i can only say i found the murderer and when it asks for evidence character says he didnt find any, despite me discovering the dead corpse and having the items What im i doing wrong ? I even explorered The other bank and found the note about drow and explored the cave in the area but nothing in there just couple of Mobs.

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Read the book you find after the combat triggered when you found the dead bodies. The book notes where you have to go next and details the plans of the one you were following in Elmwood.
  • YistaanYistaan Member Posts: 12
    Read the book you find after the combat triggered when you found the dead bodies. The book notes where you have to go next and details the plans of the one you were following in Elmwood.

I'm another poster who needs help on this quest. How do I even find the bodies? I keep searching the grove and get nothing.
  • PhantasmaPhantasma Member Posts: 79
    Take a trip into nearby River Lis area (map-pin not far from grove)
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Yistaan wrote: »

I'm another poster who needs help on this quest. How do I even find the bodies? I keep searching the grove and get nothing.

It's not in the Grove. It's the River Lis as mentioned above.
  • YistaanYistaan Member Posts: 12
    Thanks!
  • zordren3742zordren3742 Member Posts: 207
    edited October 2019
    I support Beamdog as a company. I just wanted to get that out there. I also want to share my opinion on this. To me there are zero GOOD reasons to have kept people waiting for tyrants to be available on the Beamdog launcher, a launcher made by Beamdog, to sell their own games. Though I'm sure they do have their reasons. I also think there are zero reasons for not coming out and giving a reason better than and I quote "It will be there eventually".This is coming from a person that has said it would be an instant buy from me, and I still have not bought it because of this. But this is not the first time I have seen Beamdog make poor decisions, thinking that because it's not a BAD or TERRIBLE decision, that it's not that big of a deal. But I'm sure I will get over it, eventually, and I mean eventually, as in when it is available on the platform that I bought all of my other dlc on as soon as the enhanced edition came out.
    Post edited by zordren3742 on
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    Kindly stop hijacking other people's threads for your rants.