Skip to content

Altars (WIP)

After playing with some of the baseline pedestals, I figured I try making a custom Altar of boccob. What do you think of the three variants?
0wbc16ak6q4c.jpg

Comments

• Old_GithOld_Gith Member Posts: 152
    It's Greyhawk! What's not to like?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Has promise! :D I particularly like the larger altar on the left. Looks like something you'd put on either side of a smaller, main altar. The rough stone might suit Obad-Hai or Erythnnul better though.
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    I like it,, Here's a thought.. how would the symbols look engraved (embossed ?) in the stone itself ? I know they wouldn't be as colorful.. Just a thought..
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    edited December 2019
    T0R0 wrote: »
    I like it,, Here's a thought.. how would the symbols look engraved (embossed ?) in the stone itself ? I know they wouldn't be as colorful.. Just a thought..

Something like this? Non of these have normal map/spec applied yet so the crack will not pop as much until they are applied. I do that at the end.
    gbv701o5zv65.jpg
    Here another option
    tzugxu3giwv6.jpg
    Post edited by ShadowM on
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Oh, that first altar looks incredible. :) Has a really worn, weathered look.
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    Hard to judge without seeing the end product (mtr maps). But I don't like the last pentagon shaped one. The other shapes make more sense in color because it looks like a blanket on top. Keep up the good work ShadowM and Happy New Years !