Skip to content

Script compile error - No right bracket

NightbladeCHNightbladeCH Member Posts: 10
edited January 2020 in Builders - Scripting
Evenin folks, this problem (while it appears simple, and likely is) has been frustrating me to no end today. Im in the process of doing a complete rebuild of my old mod, updating to the new cep, and then reimporting all my area assets. Currently im working on importing script sets (both new and old) and am currently trying to get my treasure spawning system to compile. It works by searching various 'chests' placed in a seperate area and spawning in a random number and selection of items within those chests into whatever the PC is looting. It runs off the x0_i0_treasure script that isnt compiling. Naturally ive tried adding in said bracket, though it clearly doesnt need it. I think its an Include file issue, or an issue with that function no longer being used. When i look at my old mod copy, the script compiles just fine.

if(CRP_USE_BREAKABLE_ITEMS && CRP_CONTAINER_HAS_BEEN_DESTROYED)
{
if(crp_GetIsItemDestroyed(oItem, CRP_ALT_DAMAGE))
CreateItemOnObject(CRP_DESTROYED_ITEM, oCont, 1);
else
CopyItem(oItem, oCont);
}
else

Any help would be appreciated, thanks yall!

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    It is indeed a missing include reference in the script, which would call the CRP_ functions you're attempting to use.
  • NightbladeCHNightbladeCH Member Posts: 10
    Dont suppose you know which one? Doing a search all command on the old copy of my mod doesnt yield any results for the definition of the crp function
  • NightbladeCHNightbladeCH Member Posts: 10
    finally managed to figure it out, was the lack of some Hak's.