Skip to content

Open Face books

ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
Taking a break from normal mapping altars to do some open face books needed for my base. Happy New years everyone, Wooh! The picture book was raise up some so I could get a good look at it.
dsrshboj5yb7.jpg
CalgacusZwerkulesGrymlorde

Comments

• ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    Ok 11 should be good enough for now.
    p8plzsfekjhf.jpg
    T0R0CalgacusZwerkulesJFK
  • jonesr65jonesr65 Member Posts: 66
    The book with the 2 picture looks familiar. Are they from the 1st Addition Player Handbook or DM Guide?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    edited January 2020
    I'm pretty sure that the picture book left page is from the 1st Ed. DMG, yeah, near the appendix section. The right page also looks familiar, but it's not standing out in my memory as much.

Awesome work as always, ShadowM. :)
    Monster manual page 104 (one of my favorites) and player handbook page 108. Some art to inspire some adventuring.
    meaglynjonesr65dunahan
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    Looks great, friend @ShadowM ! Are these for EE exclusively, or can they be used for Diamond/1.69 as well?
    dunahan
    @Atrophiederic
    No, they can work in 1.69 as well. Most Custom content will still works in both. The major update they done some far with CC is added support for normal map/specular mapping and so things like bumps and shininess will not be there in 1.69. This will be in my base on it next release along with other CC stuff I been working on.