Skip to content

Thanks Beamdog.

FilipseFilipse Member Posts: 36
edited January 2020 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I have to give credit where credit is due; to Beamdog

I know im tough on Beamdog on overall things (and it comes from tough love perspective), but NWSYnc is probatly thus far the only real discernable feature that has improved NWN:EE on a wide-marigin, now that it basicaly does custom-file downloads for you automaticaly ingame without any hassle or setup, it's a rather big contrast overall not just for modders but the online-play community overall.

Still, it's not enough to make me entirely pleased with lack of communication, or the long delays due to console-ports clogging development up for a game that's allready existed on PC for +15 years, but it is a start it is showing some minor results, but there's a long way to go if you want to live up to all the things promised and "previewed" (teased).

Here's to hoping there's better communication and more clear-cut game in the future to come, and that they come sooner rather than later.
~Cheers
Filipse
JuliusBorisovjpsweeney94StummvonBordwehrZwerkules

Comments

• jpsweeney94jpsweeney94 Member Posts: 93
    Any rough updates on the new renderer and iOS version would be welcome :#
    StummvonBordwehrDerpCity
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    Here's to hoping there's better communication and more clear-cut game in the future to come, and that they come sooner rather than later.
    Amen !
    DerpCityjpsweeney94