Skip to content

Making Kivan an archer

Sir_GarrickSir_Garrick Member Posts: 32
I seem to remember a mod that does this but have not been able to find it. I finally have my game modded in a way that seems to work, other than Kivan still being a Ranger. If I manually change his class to an archer using EE Keeper after he joins my party, will that cause major problems?

Thanks!

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    It won't, but as far as I recall the technique for giving retroactive kit abilities on eekeeper is to change character class level to 0 and add the kit. When you load the edited the character levels up from level 1 to his current xp on that class , but he doesnt lose his previous hit points and saving throws so you may need to edit that as well.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    It was a component of Jarl's BGT Tweaks, which unfortunately has never seen an update for EE.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    This is the mod I use by @subtledoctor to change Kivan's class to archer (and give other NPC's kits as well), just make it your last mod you have installed. It works just fine on BG 2.5 .
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/43305/mod-npc-ee-non-player-characters-enhanced-for-everyone/p1
  • Sir_GarrickSir_Garrick Member Posts: 32
    Awesome! Thank you all for your help. I will download the mod and install it now.