Skip to content

Cant finish Fading Promises

triblestribles Member Posts: 1
First of alll sorry for posting this here, but i try to register since almost one week at the shs forum now, but i never get an verification email back from the forum.which is neeeded to post something ;( I also tried to contact the admins but they dont answer me ;(
so this is kinda my last hope for my little problem.

all right so here we go

---Spoiler---

I got the Fist of Amaunator from the lich in the underdark then went to the temple dungeon near the umar hills . In this dungeons there are two altars. I know I am supposed to put the mace on one of the altars but when I do it at the top left corner altar nothing happens. When I put the mace on the altar behind the lava basin i get a little xp and the mace vanishes from the altar menu and its gone.

but shouldnt Aidan spawn and thank me for my work or something ? or does he give me another task to do ? i dont know because nothing happens ;(

if somebody could give ge a global command or something so i can finish that great questline that would be highly appreciated!

have a nice week end guys and sorry again for posting here.

Comments

• evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    Have you tried resting after putting it in the altar? Been a bit since I played that mod, but I recall he usually shows up after resting.
  • tribletrible Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    yeah a few days have passed now since i put the mace on the altar where it vanished but no sign of Aidan ;(