Skip to content

Help with Morag - I don't get it...

So I got to Morag and I destroyed the statue to get to her protectors, but they are all immune to all damage, so what do I do? Nothing damages them, and I'm not a spell caster. Any guides I read just say to kill them, but that's impossible. Is there a step they didn't list?

Comments

• H0RSEH0RSE Member Posts: 115
    Also, how do I get my henchman back? He's nowhere on the entire map and I can't use my portal stone.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    when it comes to the protectors, first you have to notice their names

for example; the protector of the sword can only be damaged by slashing weapons
    protector of fire can only be damaged by fire
    protector of the mace ( i think its called ) can only be damaged by crushing

so based on their names, that is the type of damage you need to do, to kill those protectors

once you kill a certain protector, morag will now be vulnerable to that type of damage

now when it comes to henchmen, personally i've never been that far with one, but i believe once they piece out in that area, they are gone for good, the last area where they can be revived i believe is when you fought the 2 dragons because you could still recall

so if you are in the last area now, with no henchmen, then you are on your own ( but as long as you have enough heal potions hopefully you should be good )

and as i said before, attack the protector that matches your weapon and then once that protector is done, go ham on morag and once she dies everything else dies with her
    BelgarathMTH
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited January 2020
    I think there is also something like a protector from lesser beings... you have to kill it, too. And, as @sarevok57 has already pointed out, the one that matches your weapon and elemental damage (if you have a weapon that deals extra fire/cold/whatever damage).

Edit: Your henchman probably got killed after you entered the zone of no respawn. You'll have to continue without him. Good luck!

Also, stay away from the blade barrier, it will kill you.
    BelgarathMTH
  • H0RSEH0RSE Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2020
    yeah, I figured it out. I knew about the names, they just threw me off because I use a bow and I didn't see a protector for ranged weapons, so I thought it would be the "lesser" protector, as in "lesser used weapons," but it turns out it was the "protector against the spear." Since spears are an actual weapon, I never thought to try it, but "spear" apparently means all piercing damage, including my arrows.
    Post edited by H0RSE on
    BelgarathMTH