Skip to content

Playing from start to fin all games

Just wondering if I can play with the same party through bg1 and 2 on mobile. Not just starting over, I want to bring my "pants" of course ;)

Comments

• SolmageSolmage Member Posts: 31
    Yes.. and no. You can import the save gave into siege and/or bg2ee but ... stuff happens in those games, so only a few items and characters transfer over intact (not wanting to spoiler it lol)

But yes you can import just fine, at least on iPad it is pretty easy.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if it is a custom party, then you should be able to import them over to bg2

if not, you are only going to be able to import your charname over to bg2

and even with that said, there are some bg1 party members that come back in bg2, but if you gave them any of the tomes in bg1, they will not have those upgraded stats in bg2 ( except jaheira,minsc, viconia and edwin all have stats a little beafed up from the first game, but they probably still might not match the tomes that you may have gave them if you did so )
  • KogoKogo Member Posts: 33
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    if it is a custom party, then you should be able to import them over to bg2

if not, you are only going to be able to import your charname over to bg2

and even with that said, there are some bg1 party members that come back in bg2, but if you gave them any of the tomes in bg1, they will not have those upgraded stats in bg2 ( except jaheira,minsc, viconia and edwin all have stats a little beafed up from the first game, but they probably still might not match the tomes that you may have gave them if you did so )

Oh thats good to know about the tomes. Thanks.