Skip to content

NWN Dark Sun

TondenTonden Member Posts: 223
ygx5vdj99mdi.jpg

eu2w5e5zzs1n.jpg

l0s415373go6.jpg

Yes a New PW server in creation.

You can help show your support for this project by following us on Twitter and while keeping up with what all we are doing.
https://twitter.com/NwnDarkSun

Our website: NWN Dark Sun

We have a really friendly core group of people working on this project already, however we are always looking for more. If this is a project that you feel like you would enjoy helping with just contact me.

Post edited by Tonden on

Comments

• TondenTonden Member Posts: 223
    Working on the City State of Tyr

c7u5hvmefane.png
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    So does this mean you're getting close to release?
    Just over three years ago I decided to take this project on. However back then I had never used Gmax or Blender and really didn't know anything at all about the programs. There for I had to spend time learning Gmax and then I made the switch to Blender. The point is I had a lot to learn before I was even able to create the content we currently are. Others joined the project and began learning as well.

The point is have learned enough to be able to create just about anything that we need to. The only problem is everything takes time and there is a lot that we would like to create. However that said we are getting really close to putting the City State of Tyr together a long with a test server together for those of us who are working on it to test and play around on.

So yes we are getting closer and unlike three years ago we now can see it all coming together.
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    That's the impression I got, your work has really improved. I'm sure other people have been following your progress as well so hopefully there will be a lot of interest for this.
  • BluddyBluddy Member Posts: 20
    If you're still working on this, you need to give out some signs of life. People think the project is abandoned.
    The team is still hard at work on this project. I was just the face and voice of the project and well I'm no longer on the team so there just isn't much news getting out about it right now is all. But I have talked with some of the team member and they are still hard at work on it.