Skip to content

Cite your quotes...

2»

Comments

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    1. Epic: "Together we shall cut a bloody swath through the Sword Coast!" - Dorn

2. Wise: "You mess with me, you mess with YOU!" - Ogrillon

3. Funny: "Hey, don't click me! I don't want any trouble!" - Duncan

Funny: "I'm rather ignorant, even for a peasant. Perhaps you don't quite comprehend what I'm telling you; I'm a mental midget, a moron, an idiot. A fruit fly has more intelligence than I do; a brain damaged ant has more wits than I could ever muster. So I'd have to say using your magics to take control of my mind was a waste of a spell. - Random BG1 Peasant, after Charm Person

Funny: "Now isn't this strange, you are now my friend! This is quite the predicament; I've been hired to kill you, yet now I love you. What am I to do? I know......I know! I will tell you want you want to hear, and then I shall kill you. Does this satisfy you? No matter, let me begin: Once their [sic] were three pigs who had built a house of iron. This house had brought them fortune and comfort, but it was now threatened by the big bad wolf! So the three pigs hired out a small man named Nimbul. 'Nimbul' they said 'You must kill this wolf for us. If you do this, you will be given much gold to line your pockets.' So Nimbul set out to kill the wolf, but then something happened that he never expected: Nimbul fell in love with the wolf! So now, to Nimbul's sorrow, he must carry out this order and end the wolf's life. Good bye!" - Nimbul, after Charm Person
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    @HaHaCharade

Thanks for those, never seen them before.

I usually have the cloak but always forget to use it.
  • Charn_AimCharn_Aim Member Posts: 22
    Random peasant/farmer: "Sheep ain't been puttin' out much, lately."
    Someone in the promenade: "You're nothin' but a thief and a scoundrel and a scurvy, cowardly knave!"
  • AerieAerie Member Posts: 226
    ''Faster than Chiktikka Fastpaws!''

Me.
  • AerieAerie Member Posts: 226
    ''Yoshimo sucks eggs''

Also me.