Skip to content

Leto or other Save Game Editors

The only version of Leto (NWN save game editor) that I can find was created in 2014. Does this still work on the enhanced edition or is there any other editors that can be used on the new NWN.

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    As far as I can see, Leto still works on EE.

Others may know better.
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    resurrecting this thread, because I want to change my chosen familiar. Can anyone confirm whether LETO still works on EE and if changing a familiar is an option in LETO?

If not, how can I change my familiar?
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    If LETO won't work use the console commands to level down until the caster class with the familiar loses a level and then level back up and that will allow you to change the familiar when you level back up. Also you may want to note the number of xp you have before using "##dm_givelevel -1" so you can get them all back afterwards with GiveXP command if after leveling back up you don't have them all.
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    I did not realise that you could change familiars on level up. Counterintuitive, but works for me!
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Yep, you can select a new familiar every time you gain a level. (Same for animal companions for druids and rangers.) Perhaps it was done to give players more freedom to experiment with the different companions, or because the different familiars tend to be more effective at different levels. Familiars that have poison (like the Imp or Pseudodragon) are decently effective at early levels, but woefully underpowered at high levels when foes you face are unlikely to fail their saves against the comparatively weak poison DC. In contrast, some familiars like the Eyeball become dangerous powerhouses at high levels, but are laughably squishy at low levels and usually do not survive fights.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Leto does work for EE but you probably have a better solution now anyway.