Skip to content

Spellhold down. Looking for Infinity Animations

Vakarian89Vakarian89 Member Posts: 12
edited February 2020 in General Modding
First of all, this is my first post here, so I'd like to say: hello everyone!

Spellhold Studios website is down again. I know it's nothing new and they'll propably be up and running again someday (will they...?). Unfortunately I was going to run a Big World Project Installation, but I don't have one mandatory file for Infinity Animations - IA_BG2_Restores.rar. With SHS down there's no place to get it (or I just can't find it) - all links are dead or lead to SHS. So to the point - does someone have and could upload this file somewhere, if this isn't against SHS rules, of course.
Post edited by Vakarian89 on

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited February 2020
    That's the point, providing alternate DL links is against SHS rules. However, given exceptional circumstances, as SHS Staff member, I take responsibility for releasing a temporary DL link that will be removed as soon as SHS is back. ;)
    Post edited by Gwendolyne on
  • NiewiemNiewiem Member Posts: 8
    Hi - sorry for Hijacking but could you please also provide link to newest version of BWP?
    Or maybe you know for how long SHS will be down? It seems it is down for some time already...
  • Vakarian89Vakarian89 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you kindly for the link! Thanks to you I can finally start my BWP installation... after last check if everything is in order. ;) I hope SHS will be back soon and I wish you (and SHS of course) all the best!
    edited February 2020
    Niewiem wrote: »
    Hi - sorry for Hijacking but could you please also provide link to newest version of BWP?
    Or maybe you know for how long SHS will be down? It seems it is down for some time already...

You can find all BWP relative stuff at Kerzenburg forum.

For other mods, you can check if they have been released at SHS official Github mirror.
    edited February 2020
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    (...) For other mods, you can check if they have been released at SHS official Github mirror.

Well, maybe the question I'm going to ask is stupid, but... I downloaded Minsc Friendship mod from SHS github, but there's no .exe file in the .zip archive. How to install the mod?
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @Vakarian89 Allways download from releases tab.
    @Vakarian89 Please do as ALIEN suggested.
    The reason is simple: release versions are the last stable ones and contain all mandatory install files (in this case, Minsc Friendship can be installed with Windows, Mac and Linux OS).
    Avoid to download the master branch that may contain WIP features modders don't consider as stable enough.
    edited February 2020
    ALIEN and Gwendolyne – I thank you both very much for the help.

EDITED

Well, I don't want to overuse your help, but I just realised that I lack another two mods which are uploaded on SHS - Generalized Biffing and 1PP High Quality Music for BGT. I'll understand if you don't want to release more temporary links, but if this isn't a problem, I would be much obliged.

EDITED... once again

Nevermind, SHS is back again (great to hear!), so I can download it there.
    Post edited by Vakarian89 on