Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: HELP on how to use EE Keeper from Android to PC and PC to Android

Good fellows, allow me to give a gratitude to Zyzzogeton for his posts regarding how to use EE Keeper. Let me quote his words-

"Go to /Android/OBB/com.beamdog.blahblah

Copy the OBB file to your computer

Open it with some unzip program (WinRAR works), unload everything into a directory. Open EE Keeper, select that directory as the BG I Resource.

For saved games, go to Android/Data/com.beamdog.blahblah, copy the individual save folders to a directory. Open EE Keeper, when selecting saved games select custom folder then point to that directory where the save folders are."

So, you see, I am on last part of this old post. How do I transfer from edited saved game in EE Keeper to my android? or to make it operable? I couldnt import the character I changed in the attributes. Yes, I want to increase my characters' attributes. I also want to increase some experiences for levels, say 7 lvl in the start? So, how do I do this? I really love to play this game... yes, I intended to play other Beamdog games such as BG 2, Bhaal Throne, Black Pit 1 and 2, etc.

Please assist me ASAP. Thank you for being patient with me!

Comments

• Lumsword14Lumsword14 Member Posts: 4
    Um... um... I definitely need a big assistance on this. And yes I certainly agree that universe isnt that simple anyhow.

Based on what I am understanding is that I used EE Keeper with saved data... yes I edited my characters with its attribute points and saved it, which is saying "(insert name) Edited 002". I edited twice so it makes two Edited 001 and edited 002. and what then? I am stuck with this step. Yes, I tried to use this data to my android but doesnt work. It doesnt have "import" characters or saved data to continue playing. Basically, I am stuck at this point.

So, tell me, what went wrong? Why I couldnt to import edited characters from EE Keeper? Yes, EE Keeper is that complicated since I dont know how to ace it tricky. I dont need MODS gears to equip or any cheat but changing the roll on attributes that is all.

Please help me out shortly, as if you read this post.
  • Lumsword14Lumsword14 Member Posts: 4
    Good news!!! I had finally cracked at this and yes I have gotten adjusted with my characters' attributes and experience points!

Unfortunately, I've came to another problem. It wont let me use proficiency skills. How do I change it at point? What do I have to do first? Please let me know ASAP!

Thanks in advance!