Skip to content

Zone change markers mod (can't remember name of mod)

creamcream Member Posts: 2
edited March 2020 in BG:EE Mods
alright guys, last resort... gotta make a question thread i generally try to not make :neutral:

I was browsing for mods earlier and i came across a mod that for some reason i didn't download right away and now cant find in my browser history or remember the name of it.

what the mod did was set the discovery locations for new areas at the logical point for each said area, as an example following the northern path in coast way would put you directly on the spot to discover FA-inn instead of it being in the center of the norther map edge.

maybe some other mod/pack made this mod obsolete or even the official patches, but since i started playing the game again I've been running into issues where i cant discover a neighboring zone unless i go to the center of that map edge and at times randomly across the edge.

I've spent all day trying to find this mod again, trying to remember the name, and going through my browsing history one by one... NOTHING... :#

any hint/link/help is GREATLY appreciated.

Comments

• evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    "Sensible Entrance Points" from G3's Tweaks Anthology, maybe? I don't think it's usable with EEs though.
  • creamcream Member Posts: 2
    "Sensible Entrance Points" from G3's Tweaks Anthology, maybe? I don't think it's usable with EEs though.

yeah that would be it, and man... shame it doesn't work with EE.. legit spent over a day trying to find the mod again just didn't think it was part of a compilation pack rather than a standalone mod.

thanks for the help bud, it's much appreciated.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    That's not what Sensible Entrance Points does--and the reason why that doesn't work on the EEs is because those changes are already in the game.