Skip to content

[OVERRIDES] Project Q Overrides Now Available as Independent Downloads

In preparation for the release of my upcoming module, Ghosts of Ironspur, I've begun releasing Project Q content as independent override packages.

They are available from the Steam Workshop and the Vault.

There been minor changes to some of the model texturing to better fit with the aesthetic of my module - for example, a lighter bone texture - along with some fixes applied as necessary. Each pack allows you to choose which specific content you want to use. So far, the override packs include:

Bears
Beholders
Castle Rural Trees (replaces the "pancake" foliage with Wild Woods foliage)
Goblins (no 2da changes needed)
LoW Hands Pack (replaces the "fists of doom")
Shields (one-part models - only replaces the vanilla BioWare assets)
Skeletons (featuring great weapon fighting animation for the skeleton warriors)
Zombies

Credit to Diademus, Lord of Worms, Morikhan, Sixesthrice, Tom Banjo, et al. - some of these are their work, with refinements by me.

9u3rfz7b15sh.jpg

Comments

• Be sure to check in often, as I'll be adding numerous override sets over the coming days.
  • Orcs are up...

13m1zattefwf.jpg
    q0xc1ie2s9y3.jpg
  • Ghouls and D&D Classic Elder Elementals have been added. The elementals require TAD's D&D Classic Elementals.

For Steam Users, I've compiled all the overrides I use into a convenient collection.
  • Awas73Awas73 Member Posts: 63
    Pstemarie Posts: 172
    December 2019 edited December 2019 in Custom Content & Community Exp Pack
    In preparation for the release of my upcoming module, Ghosts of Ironspur, I've begun releasing Project Q content as independent override packages.

They are available from the Steam Workshop and the Vault.

There been minor changes to some of the model texturing to better fit with the aesthetic of my module - for example, a lighter bone texture - along with some fixes applied as necessary. Each pack allows you to choose which specific content you want to use. So far, the override packs include:

Bears
    Beholders
    Castle Rural Trees (replaces the "pancake" foliage with Wild Woods foliage)
    Goblins (no 2da changes needed)
    LoW Hands Pack (replaces the "fists of doom")
    Shields (one-part models - only replaces the vanilla BioWare assets)
    Skeletons (featuring great weapon fighting animation for the skeleton warriors)
    Zombies

Credit to Diademus, Lord of Worms, Morikhan, Sixesthrice, Tom Banjo, et al. - some of these are their work, with refinements by me.

9u3rfz7b15sh.jpg

KamigoroshiJFKNeverwinterWightsShadowMPrince_Raymond

It looks like those links no longer work.