Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Quick Loot Bar will not go away (minor spoiler?)

MyriokephalonMyriokephalon Member Posts: 2
I noticed that once I arrived in Hell at the end of the game an item bar I'd never seen before was now above the dialog box that I could not get rid of. After a lot of investigation (couldn't find ANY documentation or forum threads saying what it was) I discovered it was the quick loot bar and that I could remove it by assigning a hotkey for it. Except it came back up, over and over and over again, every time I went to a menu and then went back to the main screen. I had to remove it manually every single time. Changing the key assignment did nothing. It's intrusive and its refusal to go away is maddening. I did notice that loading all my saves before hell had no such issue. I hoped the problem would go away once I beat SoA and moved onto ToB, but no, it just won't go away. It blocks my view of the game and it's so aggravating I don't think I want to play anymore if I can't get rid of it. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it go away for good?

Comments