Skip to content

Nintendo Switch -- Stuck in Tutorial (can't Turn Undead)

Help please!
I'm in the tutorial, and I'm supposed to defeat a skeleton using turn undead. Only problem is, any time I try to select turn undead it will not let me at least not when I'm near the skeleton! I can only assume this is a bug in the game. However, if I'm doing something wrong (I never played NWN before) please let me know!
If you take a look at the picture below, when I try to choose turn undead it will not highlight it. My character has 16 wisdom so it's not stat related. For the record I'm using a physical copy of the game for the Switch. Thanks.
qvdte48liqa1.jpg

Comments

• ZekzaerZekzaer Member Posts: 7
    Danigins wrote: »
    Help please!
    I'm in the tutorial, and I'm supposed to defeat a skeleton using turn undead. Only problem is, any time I try to select turn undead it will not let me at least not when I'm near the skeleton! I can only assume this is a bug in the game. However, if I'm doing something wrong (I never played NWN before) please let me know!
    If you take a look at the picture below, when I try to choose turn undead it will not highlight it. My character has 16 wisdom so it's not stat related. For the record I'm using a physical copy of the game for the Switch. Thanks.
    qvdte48liqa1.jpg

Sadly its a targeting/radial menu thing inherent to the Switch that im seeing.

Try rotating the camera to where you can ONLY see you character and try it again.