Skip to content

How to EEKeeper a kit to an NPC without messing stuff ?

I'd like to give a troubadour kit to Garrick and make him a tiny bit more useful. He's already lvl 5 and I want to make sure it's done properly.

Thank you !

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    1-Assign the kit.
    2-Change his level to "0" (but keep the experience points)
    3-Change his hps to 1 , his thac0 to 20, and his saves to paralisis 13/ Rod 14 / Petrification 12 / Breath 16 / Spell 15.
    4-Save . Once you reload , Garrick will be a level 1 troubador with enough experience to level up .
  • HemingbaeHemingbae Member Posts: 19
    edited April 2020
    Why lvl to 0 and HP to 1 instead of level to 1 and HP to 6 ?

I think you also need to take out the Spells he knows since the kit gives him specific spells. I made a ne char to see and for some reason Resource 0 of the Song is different, though I don't know what that variable means. I'm curious about the character variables as well.

Also will pickpocket score adjust itself ?
    Hemingbae wrote: »
    Why lvl to 0 and HP to 1 instead of level to 1 and HP to 6 ?
    Because level 1 kit abilities (assassin poison weapon, kensai kai, blade spins...) only appear naturally if you set level to 0, if you set level to 1 you'll have to add those manually (which can be messy). Also, by setting level 0 it adds the hp of the chosen class (6 hp, in your case).
  • HemingbaeHemingbae Member Posts: 19
    Ok thanks. I have to remove the 1 extra HP after this is done though right ?
    edited April 2020
    Hemingbae wrote: »
    Ok thanks. I have to remove the 1 extra HP after this is done though right ?

Most likely :D
    You're welcome!