Skip to content

Disappointed

Why did I buy a game that I can't even use to it's full extent? Why hasn't beamdog addressed the fact that PW's aren't accessible to tablet/mobile/console users? Get your shit together and give your customers what they paid for.

Comments

• ValeriyaValeriya Member Posts: 55
    I'm able to log in to PW's with my android smartphone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Some PW's have PC-only modifications/hakpacks that just don't work with the android version, but can't blame beamdog for that... any non-hakpack'd PW should run fine cross-platform.
  • roguekingrogueking Member Posts: 2
    Valeriya wrote: »
    I'm able to log in to PW's with my android smartphone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Some PW's have PC-only modifications/hakpacks that just don't work with the android version, but can't blame beamdog for that... any non-hakpack'd PW should run fine cross-platform.

This is incorrect information. And quite frankly not sure how you are able to log into any server save for a select few on Android version.

Right now the mobile versions of NWN are multiple versions behind PC. That is why there only a small handful of servers available to select from on android/tablet versions. This has been that way since mid-December, so I get the frustration with it knowing you only have "half a game" available to you.

When the versions do eventually match up, you can download hakpaks just as easily as before and place them in your folders to play on ANY server. Even then, NWN has NWSync to auto download those files for the servers that have it enabled.
  • Blksabbath74Blksabbath74 Member Posts: 27
    Skalding wrote: »
    Why did I buy a game that I can't even use to it's full extent? Why hasn't beamdog addressed the fact that PW's aren't accessible to tablet/mobile/console users? Get your shit together and give your customers what they paid for.

I agree completely. However, I have found a pretty solid server still accessible through mobile...Arkhalia...come try it if you are a mobile refugee...

https://discord.gg/25pzBf8
  • Blksabbath74Blksabbath74 Member Posts: 27
    rogueking wrote: »
    Valeriya wrote: »

This is incorrect information. And quite frankly not sure how you are able to log into any server save for a select few on Android version.

Right now the mobile versions of NWN are multiple versions behind PC. That is why there only a small handful of servers available to select from on android/tablet versions. This has been that way since mid-December, so I get the frustration with it knowing you only have "half a game" available to you.

When the versions do eventually match up, you can download hakpaks just as easily as before and place them in your folders to play on ANY server. Even then, NWN has NWSync to auto download those files for the servers that have it enabled.

At this point, I am not holding my breath on those updates...