Skip to content

Item Randomiser EET Megamod Install Troubles

sarkocremesarkocreme Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in BGII:EE Mods
Coming from a fresh install of BG:EE + BGII:EE and using EE Mod Setup tool, I've got a ton of mods loaded.

Everything installed fine, except for one of the mods I'm most interested in - Item Randomiser. I continued on since it was late in the install and tried to install manually, and I'm getting the same errors the EE Mod Setup tool was running, which is:
ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof_105 or %rcp_prof_105% to an integer
ERROR: [kalah2.cre] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
or
ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof_105 or %rcp_prof_105% to an integer
ERROR: [berkref.cre] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
or
ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof_106 or %rcp_prof_106% to an integer
ERROR: [sewrak01.cre] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

Everytime with a different .cre file, the number after the "rcp_prof_" I've seen range from 102 to 107, and it always gets to between 370 - 390ish files in before throwing the error. Error comes up regardless of which option # I use to random seem. My guess is that one of the other mods messed up something, but I'm not sure how to go about finding that other than the painful processing of trying them all 1 by 1. Any other ideas for how to fix this, isolate it, or other less painful solutions?

Attached is my .ini file for my EE Mod Setup tool, converted to .txt so I can attach.

Comments

• sarkocremesarkocreme Member Posts: 3
    Turns out the problem was using a different option than the first choice from "Altered Weapon Proficiencies" from Tweaks Anthology. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought to narrow it down.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.