Skip to content

[Spoiler] Is anybody else encountering this?

Note that this whole post is a spoiler.

I am at the archeology site and have finished the Old Ones tunnels and got the book and troll head. The issue I am having is that Lenton never stops attacking the dummy, so I can never talk to him to get the troll head quest. This used to be an issue many years ago when NWN first came out, but they had fixed it. Did NWNEE reintroduce it? Is there a way to get around it so I can do the quest?

Comments

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    I'm not completely familiar with that bug, but you might try this:

Type ~DebugMode 1
    Type .

A list of the module areas will appear on the screen. Select the + next to the name of area you are currently in (it will be highlighted) to expand its contents.
    Select the + next the the entry for creatures.
    Find the combat dummy in the list of creatures. When you cursor over the name in the list, the dummy will highlight, like when you press tab.
    Wiht the correct dummy highlighted, select Toggle Invulnerable from the icons at the top of the debug panel. The dummy can now be destroyed, and the NPC should stop fighting.

When you're done, type ~DebugMode 0
    ShadooowNecromanx2
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    edited May 2020
    Tried this, but the combat dummy does not appear in the creature list.

EDIT: OK, I used your method above, but I selected Lenton and selected Toggle AI, then Rest. That stopped him so I could talk to him.
    Post edited by Necromanx2 on