Skip to content

How to turn off individual companion's auto casting spells?

Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
The priest companion is auto casting beneficial spells, and I don't like that. There doesn't seem to be a button for turning off that.

I don't want do turn off the entire party's AI because melee auto attack would be turned off as well.
Post edited by Ian579 on

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    Unfortunately there is no in-game option to change combat scripts in PSTEE. You can modify the combat script manually with Near Infinity, however.

Grace's combat script is called PCGRACE.BCS. It should be safe to remove all script blocks involving spellcasting (which includes all except the first and last script block in an unmodded game). In case you want to revert the changes, simply remove the file PCGRACE.BCS from the override folder of the game.
    Ian579JuliusBorisov
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I haven't played PST:EE (yet), but is there no option to "disable spellcasting" for a particular NPC? You could just toggle that option and make FFG cast her spells manually (something which I always do anyway, because the companions tend to make the dumbest choices for casting spells anyway XD).
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited May 2020
    Zaxares wrote: »
    I haven't played PST:EE (yet), but is there no option to "disable spellcasting" for a particular NPC? You could just toggle that option and make FFG cast her spells manually (something which I always do anyway, because the companions tend to make the dumbest choices for casting spells anyway XD).

Unfortunately, there is no such an option in PT:EE.
    Post edited by Ian579 on