Skip to content

Game transitions and equipment

Anyone please provide a comprehensive link to what is transferrable from BGEE to SoD and from SoD to BG2

Potions, arrows, books, weapons, armor, rings, amulets, companion skills etc the whole arsenal

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited June 2020
    There's already lists in the forum. Check out the BG2 section for transfer lists. There's several in multiple threads.

As for SoD transfers, BG1 should auto transition to SoD. I think mobile users have to import since the apps are separate for space reasons there. If you are playing on the Beamdog version, everything in inventory should carry over. Sometimes there are issues with containers, like gem bags or scroll cases not importing their contents.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    At least on mobile, I can confirm. Do NOT leave anything important in a bag or case. If you really need it in SoD, have it in a character's inventory - not in a bag.

Also, I would strongly suggest buying really expensive gems and baubles before starting SoD...
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    When I ran tests (on the windows version), imports do not carry over containers (gem bag, scroll case, potion case). Auto starts ie finish BG EE and auto start SoD, they are carried over.