Skip to content

[BG:EE] Black Pits Multiplayer Issues

Dantos4Dantos4 Member Posts: 58
While testing multiplayer in Black Pits I have discovered three bugs:

Bug number 1:

During the Necromancer fight (Llyrk). If you kill him while he is unconscious from the stinking cloud he creates, it crashes to desktop. Unfortunately, I could not record that. This happened 4 times in a row before I managed to kill him without him being in his own stinking cloud.

Bug number 2:

During the group battle at the end of Tier 1 with another adventuring party consisting of Owyn (dwarf fighter?), Krancor the old, etc. After the battle, Baeloth seems to automatically trigger his dialogue twice. I have videoed it here.

Bug number 3:

I am having an issue where after every fight, once I am returned to the "safe" zone in the Black Pits, I am unable to zoom in and out (and the zoom is set to furthest away distance) I did attempt to video this but "lack of responsiveness" is difficult to document visually. Reloading seems to rectify it but the problem returns when we are teleported back to the safe zone from a battle. Interestingly it doesn't occur when being teleported to the battle.

Game Version: v2.5.17.0

Windows 10: Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GTX 1060

Image gallery of my in-game settings. Also includes more GPU info.

Any other info needed, please PM me or email me.

Comments

• delaughtercdelaughterc Member Posts: 2
    the necromancer crash occurs in single player too. black pits is unplayable