Skip to content

Problem with the tileset android nwn app.

I play on Android tablet on a online server and every time I try to load into a snow place I crash on the loading unable to log back in to that character. The tileset crashing every time I try to log the area. I use to play on this server before the last android update and it worked perfectly I could go to the snowy part no problem but since the new update I can't. Is there any fix? I can't update the drivers as I'm on a tablet. Literally no one can help me very frustrating

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,282
    It would help to know the name of the tileset. The server admin has this info.
  • not_happynot_happy Member Posts: 7
    Sorry not very good with computers or tablets I'll ask and get back to you when I get an answer
    Oh btw just some more information the DM of the server said it's the tileset crashing and that it's happening on my end. Meaning something's wrong with the app on my tablet.
    Proleric wrote: »
    It would help to know the name of the tileset. The server admin has this info.

Really sorry it took so long the tileset is called rural winter
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,282
    If that is the standard tileset that ships with the game, you can raise a ticket here:
    https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

If the server has asked you to download a custom version of the tileset, please provide a link.
    Yes it's the standard tileset this server doesn't use any haks or anything like that already raised a ticket was hoping someone had a answer here as they seem to be taking their time