Skip to content

Longer road: I did watchers keep before finding Irenicus has a quest there

lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
Its too late now. Jaheira will not accept him under any circumstances. What else can go wrong? Maybe I should try again with a new character on next years annual BG saga run?

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    Well... depending on how you handled things your Bhaalspawn may have a nasty surprise later with Irenicus anyway now... It’s a fun mod though, makes ToB a bit more interesting.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    Mantis37 wrote: »
    Well... depending on how you handled things your Bhaalspawn may have a nasty surprise later with Irenicus anyway now... It’s a fun mod though, makes ToB a bit more interesting.

So Jaheiras really committed to her promise to fight me later? I never found out because I got rid of Irenicus.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    edited August 2020
    Wait, nevermind, I think I found the surprise. The end of the game is bugged and fucking uncompleteable now. I think that the game is assuming that I kept Irenicus in the group, except I didn't and now I can't finish because the mod has no valid replies or links because the author didn't think about that possbility. I do not even get the choice to go to the throne from the pocket plane in the first place, I have to warp in by the game console. I have done all 5 challenge rooms, and going through the door just sens me back to where I persuaded Balthazar to join my side against Mellisan.
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    I have played through with Longer Road installed but without Irenicus in my party anymore so there was likely an incompatibility somewhere in your mod setup.