Skip to content

Zakrion NPC Mod for BG:EE

jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce:

Zakrion Mod for BG:EE
Current Version: v1.0
Language: English

This modification is currently in English and includes content for Baldur's Gate I. The mod introduces an human True Neutral Duelist (from the Sword and Fist mod) - Zakrion Dessani. The mod also includes a friendship track, numerous banters and interjections, original portraits, voicing, and a "semi-romance" with the PC. He can be found near the ship wreckage on the Sword Coast.

9uodakocx591.png
Portrait Artist - ErisForan at DeviantArt and edited for BG-Likeness by LavaDelVortel

His statistics are as follows:
Strength - 16
Dexterity - 17
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 10
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 14

As of now, the mod has only been tested for BGI:EE and is not compatible with EET. Progress on BGII:EE SoA and ToB is currently in progress.

Please use this thread for any questions, thoughts, or bugs regarding the mod. Any feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you enjoy the mod. :)

A huge thank you to G3 for giving Zakrion a home! He can be downloaded here at G3! However, I will continue to monitor the forums here, but I may not respond as quickly!

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    any real reason this isnt gonna have sod content? don't have it? or just no interest?
  • jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    megamike15 wrote: »
    any real reason this isnt gonna have sod content? don't have it? or just no interest?
    From my perspective, it didn't make sense for him to be there is the simplest answer I can give. For more of a reasoning...
    He won't be having SoD content because of where he'll be heading after his travels with the PC or more specifically, he mentions why he won't continue to travel with the PC after Baldur's Gate.
  • jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    edited January 2022
    Version updated to v1.1:
    • Corrected grammatical errors
    • Fixed an interjection issue with the Garden Lad, which resulted in a compilation error
    Thanks to PotiusMori at G3 for the grammatical fixes and jastey for fixing the compilation issue!