Skip to content

Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms - Isometric ARPG

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
edited August 2020 in Off-Topic
https://youtu.be/Lr2QQekdq44

Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms seems pretty interesting to me. I especially like the fact that there will be orcs as an playable race. Far too few RPG's feature full-blooded greenskins after all. And they even have their own legitimate kingdom as well! Now that's refreshing.

Also, it looks like Chris Avellone is part of their crew as well. :)
Post edited by Kamigoroshi on

Comments

• CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Have it on my wishlist for a while now.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited August 2020
    Alaloth is coming to gamescom 2020!
    See you online!
    Champions!

Let the stars guide you to gamescom 2020 online this weekend. All adventurers are invited to attend the event—you don’t even have to prepare your valiant steed this time!—and enjoy the latest news from the world of Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms.

The event is scheduled for August 27-30. Save the date and take part in gamescom 2020 on gamescom’s website.

Drop us a comment in Steam Discussions or join the discussion on Discord.

This should be interesting to watch.

Just a shame that Chris Avellone has disappeared from this dev team as well. That makes it, what, the fourth one to cut ties with him?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Alaloth is coming to gamescom 2020!
    See you online!
    Champions!

Let the stars guide you to gamescom 2020 online this weekend. All adventurers are invited to attend the event—you don’t even have to prepare your valiant steed this time!—and enjoy the latest news from the world of Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms.

The event is scheduled for August 27-30. Save the date and take part in gamescom 2020 on gamescom’s website.

Drop us a comment in Steam Discussions or join the discussion on Discord.

This should be interesting to watch.

Just a shame that Chris Avellone has disappeared from this dev team as well. That makes it, what, the fourth one to cut ties with him?

Looks like Chris Avellone was accused of sexual harassment a couple months ago. Might have something to do with his departure. Mention of it is made in his Wikipedia article...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Avellone
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Alaloth" sounds like an Old One.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    "Alaloth" sounds like an Old One.

The mini me of Rasaad’s nemesis?