Skip to content

Who's else excited for Crusader Kings 3?

CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
Embargo on videos was lifted few hours ago. I recommend One Proud Bavarian videoplay of forming Bavarian Kingdom and Bavaria of Western Slavs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jaMw0o9274

Comments

• BallpointManBallpointMan Member Posts: 1,659
    Very excited. I've been a paradox fan for a long time (Not completely OG, but I started in EU II and cut my teeth on HOI1 and CK 1).

The game looks fantastic so far. There are definitely some features from CK2 I'm going to miss at launch, but this looks like it'll be an improvement in almost any common area.
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    I've never played the earlier games, and never felt sure a game like this could hold my attention after the initial newness of the game wore off. But for some reason this game has got my attention and I like what I'm seeing about it. It's on my wishlist.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    I'd probably be more inclined to try it if they didn't have the most massive DLC bloat of any game/company I have ever seen. It almost makes The Sims seem constrained.
  • BallpointManBallpointMan Member Posts: 1,659
    Crusader Kings 3 is coming out tomorrow. From the looks of it, it's getting really positive reviews (IGN gave it a 10. Gamespot an 8, PC Gamer a 94. It has a 91 average on Metacritic right now.

I'm not saying I'm hyped but... I'm hyped.