Skip to content

Need help with save! Marek's Poison.

xPat3678xxPat3678x Member Posts: 1
I really need someone's help. I don't have a PC and I play BGEE on my Android phone. I accidentally started the Marek's Poison mission, I chose the option to not believe him and it's been the 10 days or whatever and as soon as I load up my game, I did after a minute of playing every time now. :( I really need help to get this fixed, I really don't want to have to start over from scratch! If someone could help me, please DM me or reply here. I appreciate it soo much!

Is there a way I can use console in android??

Also, is there any mods or trainers or save editors I can use on android if I can't use the console?

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Not that I know of. I don't play on android but I hear it's got nothing for that sort of stuff.

The normal course of behavior here would be to go back to an earlier save, but the tone of your post makes me think you probably don't have an earlier save.

If you were really desperate to salvage this save, what you could do is see if you can get access to a PC, maybe find a relative who will let you use one for a moment or something. Buy the game for PC, install the game, copy your save over to it, edit the save on the PC, then copy it back. It sounds like an ordeal though. Save might not be worth that much to you.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    You don't have to buy the PC version. The OBB file contains everything but the actual executables, and can be used for EEkeeper, Near Infinity, or general modding if you extract it to a folder.