Skip to content

Is Rasaad screwed?

The final fight at the Dark Moon temple did not go well, and in the end, the only survivors were my party. I'm guessing that, since there weren't any heretics left, Rasaad didn't get his final dialogue.

Is there any way to salvage this, or should I just chalk it up to "oops" and move on? (Maybe by consoling in a heretic or two?)

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Rasaad's final dialogue at the heretic temple is not critical for anything, unless you want him to leave. In my latest time through, with Rasaad as a permanent party member and romance partner, he was confused and unavailable for dialogue when the battle ended. The Master of Combat claimed victory and moved on, Rasaad never said anything. And that didn't cause any problems.
    ThacoBell
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    I only really took Rasaad to open up the new areas, as otherwise, I have found him to be less than useful. In the past, when my parties were a bit overpowered, I might could afford to have Rasaad tag along as dead weight until he finally got some of those sweet monk HLAs. The current party really can't afford to babysit him until then, though.

Oh well, I guess that means the Dark Moon heresy just got set way back in Faerun on this run.