Hello guys, as title says im new to BGEE but i have played some D&D games before. Mostly NWN2 and Pathfinder Kingmaker. Always wanted to play BG1 and BG2 series but never had time for them either social stuff took my time or there was some other games that i wanted to play more. But now i really really want to finish BG series. I made my custom dwarf portrait did some research about if i could put my roleplay into game with multiclasses etc. I have many questions. Found some answers here and there but for some i couldnt thats why i am here. I hope some of you could answer them for me.
First of all i do wanna play Dwarf, short and stout thats for sure. (I'll probably run half-elf bow ranger later as always..)
- But as far as i know when i create my char i cant select deity if i go Cleric/Fighter. Can i choose my deity later?
- If so is Moradin available? Beacuse i couldnt see anything but human pantheons when i tried solo cleric class. (I think this is a dumb question if it was available it would be from the start but w/e)
- Same question for Cleric/Fighter kit, can i choose Dwarwen Defender later on?
- Or if i start DD can i choose Cleric in next levels?
- As far as i dig, i can reach F7/C8 with multiclass but couldnt find what levels i could reach if i go dual class?
- Would be better to go DD/Cleric dual class or F/C multi, both gonna be S&B fighter.
Another question about stat rerolling. I managed to get 87+ 18/00 STR roll stored and exported that character. Also i heard there are some skill books that could be use to increase stats so that 18/XX becomes unimportant in midgame. But i wonder how far?
- Shall i go maximum total score or try to snipe 88+ total with 18/XX. I would try to get 18/13/19/10/18/10 for Fighter/Cleric or 85+18/16/19/12/10/10 for DD. Are those enough?
- Is it posible to use different voice for player character? I liked Reevor's "By Moradin's Hammer" speech but i guess that would be bad to use beacuse i think thats his only voice lol.
Thanks for reading.