Skip to content

Item Property Cast Spell: Unique Power [Unlimited Uses/Day] for Potions

A potion created in the toolset does not allow me to use unlimited uses for Cast Spell: Unique Power. The only option I have is Single Use.

I have looked through several 2da files and can't find anything.
What 2da file do I need to edit so I can create a potion base type item with unlimited uses.

A solution for this is to create a Brewed Potion and that item will allow unlimited uses/day. This is what I am doing for now but I would like to know where this "setting" is in the 2da files for potions if there is one.

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,268
    I'm not at my desk to confirm this, but you might look at baseitems.2da, which contains a field PropColumn to identify the column of permitted item properties in itemprops.2da.

If the consumption of potions is not hard-coded, you might be able to make a new base item type that looks like a potion but uses a different properties column.
  • 4BOLTMAIN4BOLTMAIN Member Posts: 90
    Proleric wrote: »
    I'm not at my desk to confirm this, but you might look at baseitems.2da, which contains a field PropColumn to identify the column of permitted item properties in itemprops.2da.

If the consumption of potions is not hard-coded, you might be able to make a new base item type that looks like a potion but uses a different properties column.

I am using Brewed Potions currently, that works fine. I found the columns in the baseitems.2da and I only had to change the minprops column from 1 to 0 to match the crafted potion row but this did not affect the options in the toolset.

MaxProps: 1, MinProps: 0, and PropColumn: 8

adl2nencwpdp.jpg